Monday, August 08, 2022

Monday Musings

Here we are at the start of another week. This is what I am currently thinking about.

1) We are having problems with our dishwasher. It does not drain completely so there is a pool of dirty smelly water at the end of a cycle. You then have to run a partial cycle to get it to drain. They have tried to fix it 3 time already and I wish they would just replace it already.

2) Clark is staying up until 3 or 4 in the morning. I am trying to get him back to a fairly decent bedtime since school starts in 4 weeks but it is not going well.

3) I am also working on adjusting my schedule to make some more time for school work once my class begins on Thursday. Again it is not going very well.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Mama had a rough and tiring day so we ordered Panera for dinner.

 

 

 

 

 




There is a lady who works at our local Meijer who does balloon animals. Preston is always excited when dada get one for him.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I found a couple of interesting books at the dollar store. Now I need my reading mojo to come back.










Starting a new journal with another one of my dollar store finds.









I have been craving Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Brownies so I finally caved and made them. The recipe is Milly's Oatmeal Brownies from allrecipes.com.


No comments: