Monday, June 05, 2023

Monday Musings

It is hard to believe that today is the first Monday of June. These are the things that are currently on my mind.

1) I went to the eye doctor today for the first time since Clark was about a year old. There are no signs of any diabetic complications with my eyes and I will finally be able to get some new glasses along with finally getting contacts again.

2) I am halfway through my statistics class and I am doing much better than I thought I would. Right now I do have an A with 2 ungraded assignments.

3) Preston has been really whiny yesterday. I can handle almost anything but whining. I am trying to keep my cool with him but sometimes it is hard.

Here are the pictures for the week.

He made this dino world for his dinosaurs all by himself.
Enjoying an ice cream cone at a Memorial Day BBQ.
Digging in the sand at daycare.


No comments: