Monday, April 22, 2024

Monday Musings

As another week begins these are the things that are currently on my mind.

1) I have been having a very hard time lately with my mental health. I have been feeling a bit better the last 2-3 days but I have had this happen before in the last few months and then I start feeling crappy again. 

2) Where is spring? It was 38 degrees when we left for school this morning. I am tired of wearing my winter coat already. 

3) Hubby and I have talked about restarting the Ebay resale shop he had a few years back. We could really use the extra money. We just need to get a move on and quit being so lazy about it already.

Here are the pictures for the last few weeks.

Preston and his art work.
We enjoyed Bagels With a Buddy at Preston's school.
Preston is one cool dude.

Hanging out at the play place at the mall.
Preston and daddy at the park.


No comments: