Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Monday Musings on a Tuesday

I know that I say this all the time but I cannot believe that this is the last week of August. Here is what is currently on my mind.

1) Yesterday we had a successful first day of school which was a relief.

2) I am very glad that this is a long weekend here in the US.

3) Just as I feared these changes at work are proving to be detrimental to our team and our client. I maybe time to start looking elsewhere.

Here are the pictures for the week.

Making a square for the summer camp quilt.
Aunt Amy was suckered into buying this stuffy along with school supplies.
Pretty telling if you ask me.
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Football's back!
Not to mention the millions of books she gives to kids for free.
1st day of 10th grade.
1st day of kindergarten.


No comments: