Monday, August 05, 2024

Monday Musings

Here we are at the first Monday of August. These are the things that are currently on my mind.

1) Our new supervisor started last Monday. I feel bad for her because she was not given much training and has been thrown into the fire. However, she is pawning a lot of things off on me and I am unsure how long I should give her before I push back.

2) I had a follow up with my doctor on Friday and my numbers are looking better. They are not where they should be but there has been significant improvement.

3) Only 3 weeks left of summer vacation for the boys. Preston is looking forward to going back but Clark and I not so much.

Here are the pictures for the week.



My little rock star.











Looking cute in his new Minecraft robe.












No comments: