Monday, September 16, 2024

Monday Musings

Another week is here and these are the things I am currently thinking about.

1) There is a nip in the air, the sun rises later and sets earlier. All the signs of fall are here but I am not sure that I am ready.

2) I have been trying to figure out why I am feeling so on edge. I think part of it is that our house is a toy cluttered mess. We need to do something with all of these toys already. 

3) Preston turned 6 and he decided that he is a big boy and can sleep in his own bed. Of course he still wants someone to sleep with him but we will take it one step at a time.

Here are the pictures for the last two weeks.

Typical teenager.
Disgusting!
I never though in a million years that I would agree with Dick Cheney on anything.
The boy with his birthday crown,
Ironically he lost his first tooth on the same day 1 year ago.
Ha Ha Ha Ha!
He really is a moron isn't he?
Its Bagels With a Buddy.




No comments: