Monday, September 30, 2024

Monday Musings

I cannot believe that today is the last day of September. Time is just flying by which is both a good thing and a bad thing. Here is what is currently on my mind.

1) The signs of fall are here. There is a nip in the air, the leaves are starting to turn, sunrise is later and sunset is earlier.

2) I was able to find a Deadpool costume for Preston and it is on its way. I am a little concerned about it fitting so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

3) We got the terrific new today that they have brought our former supervisor (who we all loved) back to take over the team again. It has been a very rough 2 months since they laid her off and I do not think the new person liked the job. She starts back next Monday and a lot of the stress of my work place is now melting away.

Here are the pictures for the week.

He wanted a picture with his new stuffies and his old buddy Pressie Bear.
But the cultists will still vote for him.


1 comment:

A :-) said...

So happy for you that your previous supervisor is returning. What a relief!