Monday, October 07, 2024

Monday Musings

As the first week of October begins these are the things currently on my mind.

1) This week is a busy one. A dentist appointment for Preston on Wednesday, The Wild Robot movie with Preston's school on Thursday and his Fun Run on Friday morning.

2) On Saturday while Preston and DH were out I spent about 90 minutes and purged and organized Preston's toys in the one corner of our living room. It is so nice to not see a huge ugly pile there anymore. Unfortunately there is still a lot of stuff to go through.

3) I am still feeling a bit more motivated and productive which is making me happy. I am hoping that even once the time changes I keep this feeling up.

Here are the pictures for the week.

So he can't like so he is taking his ball and going home? I just do not understand how people can still support this guy.
Typical
He loved his first field trip and first time riding the school bus.

Hahahaha!
Rocking the glasses his uncle gave him.



No comments: