Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday Musings

As another week begins these are the things that are currently on my mind.

1) I am a bit bummed but my streak of earning all As in my classes is coming to an end. I am currently taking an economics course and have a B. The teacher is horrible and does not provide any feedback on why he is marking you down or how to improve.

2) We have another busy week ahead. No school today for the boys, an orthodontic consult for Clark and a Halloween party at our community townhouse on Wednesday and trunk or treat at Preston's school on Friday.

3) I still need to go through Preston's winter gear. I do not want to get to our first snow without making sure these things still fit.

Here are the pictures for the week.


Gee I wonder what it could possible be.
The kids had a farmer's market at school. They were given play money and were able to "buy" some fruits and veggies.
Ready for Halloween.
Waiting for The Wild Robot to start.
Seriously what in the world is wrong with people?
Whatever fits their narrative.
It's Fun Run time!
The man's not wrong.
One cool dude.


No comments: