Monday, October 05, 2026

Monday Musings

 As this first full week of October begins these are the things currently on my mind.

1) I was able to schedule an ADHD evaluation for Preston. it is going to be a long process but at least we are able to start.

2) There is a nip is in the air, the leaves are starting to change and we are losing more daylight every day. I do not think I am ready for fall yet.

3) I managed to finish knitting a hat for Preston in only 2 weeks. He loves it but it is a bit big. I am going to make him another one in a smaller size because I am concerned that he may lose it since he has a history of losing things.

Here are the pictures for the week.

It was Breakfast With Your Baby at Clark's school.

Preston and his new hat.


No comments: