Sunday, September 10, 2006

No progress here

So I have not knitted a stitch since Thursday. Heck, I think it might have even been Wednesday. Actually I have not done much of anything. Yesterday was our second MSU football game so that took up most of my day. I left at noon and didn't get home until 9pm. By then I was way to tired to knit. It was nice though - my sister and I were able to take our niece Rachel, who is 7, to her first game. Even though it rained she seemed to enjoy herself. She was actually very well behaved which surprised me. She gets bored very easily and is VERY active. Hopefully this bodes well for our trip to NYC next year. We took our oldest niece when she was 8 and next year we will take her sister. Hopefully we won't have a disaster happen a mere 2 weeks and 6 days later like we did last time. Now I am off to knit a bit and maybe even read a bit. Until next time ....

No comments: