Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo

Did you know that November is National Blog Posting Month? I learned about thia several years ago on Sherry's blog when she participated in NaBloPoMo. The aim is to write a blog post every day in November. If you can manage 30 posts then you are entered in a random drawing for prizes. I thought about joining last year but chickened out. This year I decided to bite the bullet and jump in with both feet.

However, this leaves me with a major issue - what will I post about for 30 days? I do not have a pet, child or amusing job to write about. I am also a pretty slow knitter so I do not want to post 30 pictures showing only 1" of progress on my projects. Therefore I am asking for your help. If there is anything you want to know about me leave a comment and I will write about it. However, I reserve the right to refuse to answer any question if I deem it to private or controversial. Let's been honest there are some things NO ONE needs to read about! Tomorrow I will post the wonderful package I received in the FiberFlix Yarn and a Movie swap I joined over at Ravelry. Until next time ....

No comments: