Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Belated Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was pretty low key. We stayed home and opened gifts with Clark. Santa was very good to him! I made the Rasinen/Clark family traditional Christmas breakfast of Pannu Kakku (Finnish Pancakes) and then took a nap. My sister came over to eat dinner with us. I made ham, scalloped corn and cheesy potatoes and we had a very yummy cheesecake from Costco. I got a beautiful watch from the hubby and I will try to remember to wear it!

Yesterday we went to my dad's house to open gifts with my family. I got some nice stuff including the new Yarn Harlot book, the 2009 Knitting Pattern a Day calender and an ornament that says I love to knit. We had pizza and hung out while hubby went to see his daughters. All in all it was a good holiday and I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. At least it is only a 3 day week since I have New Years Eve and Day off.

I managed to finish a stocking for Clark before Christmas. It was the Basic Sock Christmas Stocking from here. This was a very quick and easy pattern and Santa filled it up with goodies for the little guy.



My camera is really starting to die. I got it for Christmas 6 years ago and I think it may need to be retired. Unfortunately my hubby's camera is still with my BIL and who knows when it will return so I maybe using the camera feature on our video camera for awhile. Until next time ....

No comments: