Wow long time no post huh? I keep thinking that I need to post but never do. Things have been crazy so here is a brief recap.
1) Clark got sick on Valentine's day and was sick for a month with RSV and bronchialtitis. He went to the doctor 5 times in a month.
2) The transmission in our "new" car died on February 15th. We just got it back 2 weeks ago.
3) Work has been crazy busy. This is good and bad. Bad because we are busy because they closed our Grand Rapids office at the end of February and because we are not making any money. I still worry about my job but since I can not control anything I try not to think about it to much.
4) At the beginning of March I ended up in the ER with a gallbladder attack. My mom's cancer began in her gallbladder so this really scared me. She should have had hers out when she was my age but waited 25 years to long. Mine comes out on Friday.
5) Is it sad that I am looking forward to the surgery so I can have some time off work?
6) Money has been very very very tight (see 1 & 2 above). This causes me massive amounts of stress - I am a cancer after all.
7) Clark is doing well. He is eating fruits and veggies, trying to crawl and blowing raspberries. We are working on baby signs and while he isn't signing yet he smiles and laughs when we sign eat. He sits up and rolls over all the time. He really is the joy of our lives.
Until next time ....