Thursday, January 07, 2010

Thankful Thursday #1 of 2010

I totally blanked on doing this last week. I blame it on the post Christmas fog I was in. So without further ado this week I am thankful for:

1) That I did not have to go anywhere today. The first major snowfall of the year is also such a pain to drive in.
2) For a yummy comfort food dinner on a cold and snowy day (Chicken & Stove Top Casserole if you're curious).
3) That I have my first interview in about a month tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Until next time ....

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Best of luck on the interview!

Sandra said...

good luck for the interview. Things are looking up!

SissySees said...

Good luck with the interview!!

Robin said...

Lots of luck to you on the interview. You'll have to keep us posted.

g-girl said...

hope the interview went well!