Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thankful Thursday on Sunday

Once again I totally blanked on doing my Thankful Thursday post this week. So here it goes:

1) I am thankful that I am finally feeling better. We had a stomach bug go through our house last week.
2) I am thankful that I now have a boss who will not make you feel like a horrible person for calling in sick (even if it is only your second week on the job).
3) I am thankful that even though it is freezing outside we aren't dealing with snow and ice like other parts of the country.

Until next time ....

3 comments:

SissySees said...

Good bosses are a blessing indeed!

KnittingReader said...

I am so happy that you have a great job!

g-girl said...

sorry to hear that you all had to deal with a stomach bug! those are the worst. glad you have an understanding boss. :)