Tuesday, August 03, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
Today's ToT topic is 10 Things to Bring on Vacation. This is a little bittersweet for me since I do not get to take a vacation this year but here it goes.
1) The people you love. This is the most important one to me.
2) Some reading material.
3) Your knitting.
4) A camera to capture your memories.
5) Games of some kind. At our cabin we play a lot of Michigan Rummy and Yatzhee.
6) Since we do not have TV reception in our cabin we make sure to bring some movies with us.
7) Your IPod or MP3 player.
8) For us a mix of clothes is very important. It can be 95 one day and 55 the next so we always have warm weather and cold weather clothes with us.
9) I always travel with my pillow from home.
10) A good attitude. especially important when travelling with children!
I can not wait to see what everyone else has to say. Until next time ....