Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
The topic for ToT this week is 10 Ways to be More Organized.
1) Write it down. Trying to remember never works.
2) Realize that you cannot do everything.
3) Delegate when you can.
4) Break down big jobs into small pieces
5) Remember things didn't get messy overnight so it won't get clean overnight either.
6) Purge purge, purge!
7) Keep everything in the same spot everytime.
8) Do not put it off it only makes the job bigger.
9) Use your calendar. Keep one where everyone can see it and use it.
10) Label, label, label!