Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
In celebration of Passover and Easter when most will be getting together with their loved ones our topic this week is 10 Things You Love About Your Family.
1) Love - the unconditional love from my DH and son is amazing.
2) Happiness - spending time with them brings me such joy.
3) Laughter - even when things are going bad one of them will do something to crack me up and make me feel better.
4) Support - I know that no matter what they will always be behind me.
5) History - my extended family has been there for every major event in my life. It is amazing to have that history with people.
6) Holidays - we have great family traditions for our holidays and I am carrying that on with Clark.
7) Acceptance - we may not always agree but we accept and respect our differences.
8) Likeablility - I generally like my family. We love our families but we do not always like them.
9) Knowing - I do not have to let my DH know what is wrong he just knows.
10) That no matter what we will always have each other.