Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


Our topic for this week is 10 Favorite Romantic Comedies. I love this film genre so this should by easy peasy!

1) Gentleman Prefer Blondes - Marilyn Monroe at her best.
2) You've Got Mail - my favorite of the Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan movies.
3) Legally Blonde - I love it when the ex says to Elle "You got into Harvard Law?" and she answers with "What, like it's hard?"
4) Sweet Home Alabama - I am a big Reese Witherspoon fan.
5) Before Sunrise - this movie made my want to go on a summer trip to Europe where I could meet my own dark and handsome stranger. Of course that never happened.
6) My Big Fat Greek Wedding - love the crazy family in this movie because they remind me a lot of my own crazy relatives.
7) Knocked Up - yes I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy.
8) The Wedding Planner - even though Jennifer Lopez annoys me you cannot beat Matthew McConaughey.
9) When Harry Met Sally - one of the best of all time.
10) The Philadephia Story - gotta love Cary Grant and Katherine Hepburn.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Great choices, Kristy!

g-girl said...

haha. i love that line in legally blonde!