Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
In honor of Hurricane Irene our topic this week is 10 Ways to Prepare for a Big Storm.
1) Make sure you have enough bottled water.
2) Clean out anything from your fridge that is close to expiring.
3) Make sure you have flashlights and batteries.
4) Stock up on non-perishable food items.
5) Fill up your gas tank.
6) Catch up on your laundry so you have enough clothes and underwear to get you through.
7) Make sure you have enough of your prescription medications to get through.
8) Batten down your outside furniture and fixtures.
9) Make sure you have enough books, toys, yarn, etc to keep you entertained.
10) Keep your family close.