Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ten on Tuesday






The topic for this week is 10 Ways to Eat Pumpkin. I love pumpkin but I do not know if I will be able to come up with 10 but here it goes.

1) As a pie of course. I like mine with fresh whipped cream.
2) One of my favorite fall meals is Pasta with Pumpkin and Sausage. In fact we had this last Friday for dinner.
3) Pumpkin bread.
4) Pumpkin cookies.
5) Roasted pumpkin seeds are one of my favorite snacks.
6) Pumpkin soup.
7) Pumpkin pancakes. I love the ones from the Original.
8) Pumpkin cheesecake.
9) Even though I prefer Caribou they no longer make the Pumpkin Cooler so I get my fix with a Pumpkin Frappachino from Starbucks.
10) Pumpkin muffins.

Well I actually made it! Until next time ....

1 comment:

hakucho said...

I'll add two more...pumpkin scones and pumpkin whoopie pies ;)