Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ten on Tuesday






Our topic for this week is 10 Best Halloween Costumes You've Ever Seen.

1) I love the Tigger costume from Clark's first Halloween.










2) This mouse costume was made by my mom for me when I was 2. My oldest niece and Clark also both wore it so it has a very special place in my heart.












3) The Halloween after Titanic came out I saw a girl out at a bar in the outfit Kate Winslet is wearing the first time we see her in the movie.
4) One year at my dad's house a dad had his newborn baby popping out of his stomach like the movie Alien. I thought it was a great idea.
5) Last year my friend's son decided he wanted to be a dishwasher. He had a door that opened and that is where his candy basket was.
6) I love the baby Star Wars costumes.
7) When Sherry was pregnant with her youngest daughter she painted her belly like a fish bowl. It was very cool.

Well that is all I can think of right now. Until next time ....

No comments: