Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
The topic for the week is 10 Things to Do With Fresh Cranberries. I like cranberries so this should go pretty quickly.
1) Make cranberry sauce
2) Use that sauce to make this Brie Cranberry and Chicken Pizza
3) Cranberry pumpkin bread is always yummy.
4) Two words – Cranberry Vodka
5) Cranberry Bars
6) White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies are one of my favorites
7)Bake a pork tenderloin with the cranberries
8) This Catalina-Cranberry Chicken recipe is yummy and you can use your sauce from #1
9) Make fresh cranberry juice
10) Cranberry pie would be yummy.
Now I am hungry. Until next time ....