Monday, May 07, 2012

Some WIPs Going On

For further proof that I did knit during the stress ball called April I do have progress on some of my WIPs.

First up is my Ashton Shawlette in Ella Rae Lace Merino. This is part of the Knitting Blooms April/May KAL. I have made some more progress since this picture was taken and I am halfway through Chart 3 of 4. I am hoping to have this done by the end of the month but I am a little concerned that I may run out of yarn.


Second up are my Fruity Pebbles Part Deux socks. I guess this technically is a HO (Half-Finished Object). I have not worked on these since Knit-Topia so I need to get moving so they can get done and off the needles.


I have so many projects that I want to start that I need to write them down and put them in order. I am fighting a serious case of startitis over here. Until next time ....

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I know the feeling of "so many projects, so little time"! I can't decide what I want to do next!