Monday, June 25, 2012

FO: Hilda the Monster

First of all I cannot believe June is almost over. I guess my mom was right when she told me the older you get the quicker time goes by. I have been busy knitting and do have a few finished objects to show you. First up is Hilda the Monster.












The pattern is the Gotta Love Me Monster by Kimberly Kwon. I made this for the toy drive my friend Suzanne is doing for her Lavender Bear's Tea Time podcast. She works in the foster care system and she is collecting toys for their agency picnic. This is made up of Lion Brand Wool-Ease, Caron Smply Soft Eco and Paton's Classic Wool. Clark loved it so I will need to make one for him as well. She is very huggable and squishy and I love her. I hope she will put a smile on the face of a very deserving child. Until next time ....

2 comments:

g-girl said...

that is adorable!

Miss Me said...

BRILLIANT! great monster. : )