Wednesday, September 19, 2012

FO: Clark-A-Roni II Hat

Last winter I knit a hat for Clark. Unfortunatey it was to small for him so it went into the charity pile. I bought some more yarn to make him another one but since the winter was so mild I never got around to knitting it for him. Now that our weather is srtarting to turn colder (it was 62 deges in our house this morning) I decided to cast it on. Of course the Fall Accessory KAL for the Retro Lemon Studio group provided extra motivation to knit it up.



I call this the ClarkA-Roni II Hat because this is the second time I knit this pattern - Rib-A-Roni by Jane Tanner - for him. He is sick so he was not the most cooperative model. I really enjoyed this pattern as it is easy to memorize but not completely boring. It is a little big on him but I figure that he can grow into it and maybe wear it for 2 or 3 winters. Plus he told me he likes it which always makes a knitter happy. Until next time ....

1 comment:

g-girl said...

it looks good on him. hope he feels better soon!