The topic for this week is 10 Favorite Alfred Hitchcock films. This is a perfect topic with Halloween coming up tomorrow.
1) Rebecca – I saw this as a young girl and adored it
2) Psycho – the all-time classic
3) Dial M For Murder – Grace Kelly at her best
4) Mr & Mrs Smith – this is actually a romantic comedy but it is a good one
5) Suspicion – I love Carey Grant
Those are all the Hitchcock films I have seen. I used to love the TV show Alfred Hitchcock presents as a kid though. The episode that I remember is the one where the guy is paralyzed in an accident so he cannot move or talk but he is fully conscious and everyone thinks he is dead. That totally creeped me out as a kid. Until next time ….