Wednesday, November 28, 2012

FO: Clark's Christmas Vest 2012

After skipping last year I decided to make Clark a vest again this year to wear on Christmas day. Although I have yet to take a modeled shot I present Clark's Christmas Vest 2012.


 The yarn is Debbie Bliss Donegal Tweed which I also used to make my Fallberry Mitts. I really like this yarn as it is very springy and sqooshy. The pattern is Child's Vest by Susan Esser. The pattern is very easy and is written for sizes 2-8. I knitted the size 6 for Clark so he can wear it for awhile. My only complaint is that she does not give directions on how to do the v-neck decreases. I was not sure exactly how to do them so mine ended up more square but it did not bother me enough to rip back. All in all I am happy with it and will post a modeled shot once I have one. Until next time ....

No comments: