Friday, November 09, 2012

Some Observations


I went to see Madonna in concert last night with my sister and my niece. I made a few observations while we were there.

1) The woman puts on one hell of a show
2) I wish I had the body at 36 that she has at 54
3) I cannot remember the last time I saw so many gay men in one place
4) I also cannot remember that last time I saw so many 40+ year old women trying to be 20 years old again
5) Do not plan on getting out of there quickly - that concert was supposed to start at 8pm and she hit the stage at 10:45
6) I cannot stay up until 2:30am on a school night - I am getting to old

Until next time ....

1 comment:

g-girl said...

that is awesome that you got to see Madonna. Does she do any of her classics? I've never been. Oh, you could get that same body if you worked out as much as she does. :P I'm sure anyone could.