Wednesday, November 14, 2012
I have seen this on Coggie and Auburn Chick's blogs and since I needed blog fodder I decided to play along. Joyce puts these questions out every week if you want to play along as well.
1. What rule of life should never be broken?
Honestly I think there are always reasons to break most rules.
2. What’s your favorite family recipe?
Pannu Kakku aka Finnish pancakes. This is our traditional Christmas morning breakfast.
3. Is the media manipulative?
Without a doubt.
4. Hubs and I saw Skyfall last weekend…are you a fan of the Bond films? If so, who’s your favorite Bond?
I really am not a Bond fan but I do love me some Sean Connery.
5. What is one thing you hope people never say about you?
That is went through life and didn’t really live it.
6. What’s a nearby tourist attraction you’d like to see, but haven’t gotten around to visiting?
It’s not really an attraction but I have never been to Chicago which is a shame since it is so close
7. Where’s your favorite tree?
It’s not there anymore but my there was a huge old oak tree in front of my dad’s house. The village cut it down a couple of years ago to expand the sidewalk on the street.
8. My Random Thought
I am still trying to recover from the time change. My mojo has been seriously depleted. I don’t want to read, watch TV, knit or watch podcasts. I know I will feel back to normal in a couple of weeks but right now I hate it.
Until next time ....