I had a goal of reading 5 books for the month and I managed to succeed. I am still 1 book behind on my 52 in 52 goal but I am hopeful I will be able to make it up. So here are the 5 books completed in May.
1) 74 Seaside Avenue: A Cedar Cove book by Debbie Macomber - in this installment we follow Teri Polgar and her chess champion husband Bobby as they are stalked by one of Bobby's competitors.
2) Just Down the Road: A Harmony Novel by Jodi Thomas - Tinch Turner, who lost his beloved wife several years ago, has spent the last few years in a stupor. Now he is brought to life by the young nephew he never knew he had and the pretty new doctor in town.
3) 8 Sandpiper Way: A Cedar Cove book by Debbie Macomber - Pastor Dave Flemming's wife is concerned. Is her husband having an affair? Could he be a thief as well?
4) The Red Queen: The Cousins' War Book Two by Philippa Gregory - the story of Margaret Beaufort who fought for her son Henry to win the crown of England.
5) The Mummy Case: An Amelia Peabody Mystery by Elizabeth Peters - in this installment Amelia, her husband Emerson and son Ramses are trying to solve the murder of a Cairo antiquities dealer while still performing their archeological dig.
Until next time ....