Monday, July 22, 2013

WIP: Wisteria Arbor Shawl

Once again I am trying to knit more patterns from the books I own. For Christmas my dad gave me the Sock Yarn One-Skein Wonders book. After paging through the book I fell in love with the Wisteria Arbor Shawl and decided to cast on for it.












I am even further along now than this picture shows - I am just starting the 8th repeat. The construction of the shawl is very interesting. The increases are done by casting on new stitches at the beginning of each repeat. The lace pattern is very easy and I have it memorized already. The yarn is Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in the Deep Waters colorway and it is very nice to work with. I am really happy with the product so far and I cannot wait until it is finished. Until next time ....

No comments: