Sunday, December 01, 2013

Books Read: December 2013

With all of the Christmas knitting going on around here my reading time has been cut pretty dramatically. I have resigned myself to the fact that I am not going to make my 52 book goal but I will come closer than any year before. So in November I have finished:

1) Close Knit Killer: A Knitting Mystery by Maggie Sefton - in this installment a financial advisor who swindled many people out of their life savings returns to town. Of course he meets his untimely demise and Kelly and her friends are once again on the case.

2) The Sugar Queen: A Novel by Sarah Addison Allen -Josey Cirrini has led a sheltered life in her small North Carolina town. Now she finds a local waitress - Della Lee Baker - hiding in her closet and her life begins to make a dramatic change.

3) The Secret Adversary by Agatha Christie - childhood friends Tommy and Tuppence find themselves in need of money in post WWI London. They decide to start their own adventure firm and soon find themselves caught up in what could become an international incident.

No comments: