Thursday, January 02, 2014

2014 Goals

I have decided that my theme for 2014 will be learn to let it go. I spend so much time worrying about so many things that are out of my control and what other people think. I need to learn to let it go. I am not perfect and never will be so why make myself sick trying to be? As long as I know I am doing my best that is all that matters. As long as my husband and son know I am doing my best who cares what other people think?

I do have some things I would like to work on in 2014 but I am not going to stress over them. So here is my list of goals:

1) Learn 4 new crafting techniques - toe up socks, crochet, knitting with beads and color work. This gives me 3 months to work on a project for each one.

2) Try to take a picture each day and post to Instagram

3) Work on decluttering the house

4) Have one day a month where we do something as family

There are some other things but I am not ready to talk about them yet. I have a feeling that this is going to be a big year. Until next time ....

No comments: