Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ten on Tuesday: The Grown Up Edition


When I saw this week's topic I had to laugh. I was talking to one of the young kids at work last week about how I still feel like a kid most of the time. So I now present 10 Things That Make Me Feel Like A Grown Up.

1) The little guy who calls me mommy
2) Those pesky bills that continue to show up month after month
3) Realizing I am old enough to be the mother of some of my co-workers
4) When kids call me ma'am
5) Realizing that my 20 year high school reunion is this year
6) Having a full time job
7) Staying up as late as I want
8) Sacrificing what I want for what I know is best
9) Cooking dinner every night
10) Being married for 10 years

This also could be called 10 Things That Make Me Feel Old. Until next time ....

No comments: