Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ten on Tuesday: The You Do It Edition

The topic for this week is 10 Things You Can Do Yourself But You Get Your Spouse/Significant Other To Do Instead. I love this topic and cannot wait to see everyone’s responses.

1) Dishes. Probably my most hated chore
2) Grocery shopping. This is my 2nd most hated chore and we actually spend less money when he goes because he does not stray from the list.
3) Taking out the garbage
4) Killing of spiders, bugs and other creepy crawlers
5) Getting Clark on and off the bus
6) His laundry. Actually he probably would not let me do this anyway.
7) Making the bed. He gets out last anyway.
8) Cleaning the fish tank
9) Car repairs and maintenance
10) All technology issues that come up. I always say I married a computer guy for a reason.

So that is all. Until next time ….

No comments: