I am still keeping pace to read 52 books in 52 weeks. In April I finished 5 books:
1) Born in Ice by Nora Roberts - in the second installment of the Born In trilogy we follow Brianna as she tries to not fall in love with the mysterious writer staying at her B&B.
2) Confessions of a Sociopath: A Life Spent Hiding in Plain Sight by M.E. Thomas - an interesting look into the life of a diagnosed sociopath who has managed to be a successful lawyer and professor.
3) Better Than Homemade by Carolyn Wyman - a fun history of some of America's favorite foods
4) Dyeing Wishes by Molly MacRae - in the second installment of the mystery series Kath and her friends try to solve a double murder that takes place on the farm of one of the store regulars.
5) The Hippopotamus Pool: An Amelia Peabody Mystery by Elizabeth Peters - in this book Amelia, Emerson, their children along with Emerson's brother and his wife are once again trying to save precious artifacts from the hands of criminals.