Here is what is going on this week.
1) I am finally getting over my cold. Of course now my DH is coming down with it. I am hoping it will skip little man.
2) I have been dealing with some major pain on the left side of my body. It maybe time to break down and go to the doctor.
3) Clark wants to be an astronaut for Halloween. I found some DIY instructions online but I think I am going to take the lazy mommy way out and buy one. It will cost about the same and this way I don't have to stress over it.
4) It has been very cold in the mornings. I may have to break down and turn on the heat soon.
5) I still feel a bit like I am running around and not accomplishing anything. I need to focus but I am finding it difficult.
Here are some pictures from the week
And he is out like a light
Watching the Spartans beat the Cornhuskers while knitting a sock
Having a sick/work from home day
I hate this traffic circle
They're not hand knit but I love my purple fuzzy socks
Yeah hockey's back! Go Wings!
It always seems so magical to see the moon during the day.
Until next time ....