Friday, December 19, 2014

Five on Friday

Another week has come and gone. I cannot believe that Christmas is next week. Here is what is going on around here.

1) Yesterday was Clark's holiday program at school. It was so sweet and adorable. Clark was really into the singing and dancing which surprised me.

2) Yesterday after the program my DH took me to the ER. I have been having swelling and pain in my left leg and we were afraid it was a blood clot. Well we were right but luckily it was not DVT but a "superficial" clot. I am treating it with warm compresses and aspirin.

3) I really need to take better care of myself. I am only 38 and should not be having these issues already.

4) Today was Clark's last day of school for 2 weeks. I am looking forward to not having to rush in the morning and not having to pack a lunch and snacks everyday.

5) I have faced facts and Clark will not be getting his hand knit gifts this year for Christmas. I am trying not to be upset because he has plenty of other gifts but I hate breaking tradition.

Here are some pictures from the week:












When the boys are away mama will have baguette and brie for dinner










Amazon used this big box to ship a gift card. Way to be environmentally responsible.












My little Rudolph












Knitting in the emergency room












I really need to remember this

1 comment:

A :-) said...

Oh, that is SO true. 2015 will be your year. All about you :-)