Friday, January 16, 2015

Five on Friday

Another week is over and it is time for a week in review. I cannot believe that it is already the middle of January. Where is the time going? Anyway here it goes.

1) I decided to break up with American Idol. I have not been happy with the talent the last few years and even Keith Urban and Harry Connick, Jr cannot save it for me. Plus I am a month behind on the DVR and need to catch up.

2) While "dusting" last weekend Clark noticed that if you push the buttons on the thermostat it lights up and the number change. Finally on Monday night I looked at it and it was set at 83 degrees. No wonder I was sweating.

3) My son asked me the other night what impervious means. He still hasn't told me where he heard the word.

4) I have been trying to write again and it is true what they say - use it or lose it. The stuff I wrote was pretty bad.

5) Last night Clark and I went to a kid's book club at the library. He got up and told everyone what his book was about. I was so proud because I knew he was nervous but he did a great job.

Now here are some pictures from the week.












A lazy Sunday playing Chutes and Ladders












I finished a mitten. Bulky yarn sure knits up fast.












Sitting at my desk when I really want to be at home in my PJ's with my book and knitting










French Onion Chicken Noodle Casserole. Not healthy but oh so good


No comments: