Friday, April 03, 2015

Five on Friday


It is the end of another week and the start of a new month. I know I say it all the time but I cannot believe that time is going so fast and it is April already. Here is what has been happening around here.

1) Shortly after waking up on Saturday morning our power went out. The boys and I had an impromptu date day and it was fun but tiring.

2) Monday morning I woke up to our ceiling leaking. The filter on the fish tank was blocked so it was spitting water out all Sunday night. Thankful there was no major damage done.

3) On Tuesday March decided to not go out like a lamb and we woke up to quite a bit of snow. Thankfully it warmed up during the day and melted very quickly.

4) I have finished 4 projects in less than 2 weeks. It truly is feast or famine around these parts. 

5) My Spartans have made the Final Four. We play Duke tomorrow and I am not confident in our ability to beat them but it is amazing they made it this far. 

Here are some pictures from the week.













Eating breakfast out because there was no power at home













Putting together our LEGO set at the mall













Final Four baby!













Not the sight you want to see on a Monday morning

No comments: