Friday, June 05, 2015

Five on Friday

Another week has come and gone and I cannot believe it is June already.  Here is what is going on in my world.

1) I am participating in Stash Dash this year. I decided to do the 3K. With two blankets on the needles I should hopefully manage to compete the task.

2) I managed to pass up ice cream on Monday and cake on Wednesday. I am very proud of this.

3) My knitting mojo is back and I am happy. The timing could not be better considering item #1 on the list.

4) My birthday is coming up at the end of the month. I am not dealing well with this being the last one in this decade.

5) The closing on the house up north is scheduled for the 29th. This was my mom's birthday so the irony is not lost on me.

Here are some pictures from the last two weeks.












Memorial Day parade selfie













My little model












Blowing bubbles between rain storms












June 1st and this is the temp - WTF?


No comments: