Here we are at the end of another week. Here is what is happening around here.
1) We finished up kindergarten and are ready to move onto first grade. I can hardly believe it.
2) Today is my 39th birthday.
3) I took the day off, had all 3 meals out, went to JoAnn and took 2 naps.
4) Clark is having a great time at camp but I am not enjoying spending almost $200 a week for childcare again.
5) The closing on the house up north is Monday. This is very bittersweet - it is like losing my grandparents and mom again.
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
Having ice cream on a warm Saturday afternoon
Last lunch of kindergarten
At the bus stop on the last day of school
Happy Fathers Day
Birthday selfie with little man