Friday, June 26, 2015

Five on Friday

Here we are at the end of another week. Here is what is happening around here.

1) We finished up kindergarten and are ready to move onto first grade. I can hardly believe it.

2) Today is my 39th birthday.

3) I took the day off, had all 3 meals out, went to JoAnn and took 2 naps.

4) Clark is having a great time at camp but I am not enjoying spending almost $200 a week for childcare again.

5) The closing on the house up north is Monday. This is very bittersweet - it is like losing my grandparents and mom again.

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.













 Having ice cream on a warm Saturday afternoon












Last lunch of kindergarten












At the bus stop on the last day of school












Happy Fathers Day












Birthday selfie with little man












No comments: