Another week has come and gone and I cannot believe it is July already. Here is what is going on around these parts.
1) The closing on the house in the UP has happened and after 50 years it is no longer in our family's possession.
2) Last week Clark punched another kid at summer camp. We had another incident during the last week of school. He lost TV, IPad and XBox for the week and it seems like that has made an impression.
3) I am still feeling behind on life. I am trying to keep in mind that these things are self-imposed and not a matter of life and death.
4) We had a good 4th of July weekend. Clark saw his first fireworks show and loved it.
5) As of Tuesday I have a new car. Her name is Big Bertha and she is a 2008 Cadillac STS. It is nice to not have to worry about the car breaking down every time I get in it.
Here are some pictures for the week.
Taking Spider-man for a walk
Waiting for the fireworks to start
The newest member of the family Big Bertha.