Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The ABC's of Me


I saw this over at Jana’s blog and though it looked like fun.

A-Age: 39. I am having some issues with this.
B-Biggest Fear: going blind. When I was a child I was told that I would be blind by the time I was 16 and this has always stuck with me.
C-Current time: 4:05pm (yes I should be working)
D-Drink you last had: Diet Coke 
E-Easiest  person to talk to: My hubby
F-Favorite Song: Don’t Dream It’s Over by Crowded House
G-Grossest Memory: picking up off the floor what I though was a string and realizing that it was a tapeworm from the cat.
olis of Fowlerville, Michigan (now with a Wal-Mart)
I-In Love With: of course my hubby and son. Also sports, Reeses’ Peanut Butter Cup blizzard with chocolate ice cream from DQ, life (cheesy I know)
J-Jealous Of: those people who seem to have it all together (even though I know they probably don’t)
K-Killed Someone: would I really admit it if I did?
L-Longest Relationship: my DH. We will be together 16 years in August and married for 12 in November
M-Middle Name: Jay after my paternal great-grandfather and my mom’s cousin
N-Number of Siblings: 2. A sister and a brother both older
O-One Wish: to have enough money where I could quit my job and pursue my passions.
P-Person you last called: Hubby
Q-Question You’re Always Asked: I can’t think of one
R-Reason to live: my family
S-Song you last sang: I think it was Stay With Me by Sam Smith
T-Time you woke up: 6:45am
U-Underwear color: white (I am boring)
V-Vacation Destination: since we sold the cottage (boooo) we will probably be going to Traverse City for a long weekend at the end of August.
W-Worst Habit: overindulging in junk food
X—X-Rays you’ve had: my left arm twice, my right knee cap, many many dental x-rays over the years
Y-Your favorite food: chocolate
Z-Zodiac Sign:  Cancer (yes I am crab)



No comments: