Well here we are in September. It seems like I blink and a month has gone by. Here is what has been happening around these parts the past few weeks.
1) The month of August pretty much sucked. I was sick the entire months with a horrible cough, allergies and a sinus infection. Plus my BIL was in town for 12 days which is always difficult for a hermit like me.
2) I failed at Stash Dash. I did not finish anything since I am still knitting on Clark's blanket of doom. I guess there is always next year.
3) Football is back and I am so happy.
4) I am looking forward to participating in the Down Cellar Studio Pigskin Party again this year.
5) This past weekend we took a trip up to Traverse City. It was nice to spend some quality family time together. We played putt-putt, went to the beach and swam at the hotel.
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.
When your son hijacks your phone you find selfies with Spider-man
The never ending blanket of doom
Celebrating 16 years together
Hanging with a pirate at the putt-putt course
It was cold and overcast but sand castles had to be built
It's a Clark and a moose
Oh so true!