Friday, September 11, 2015

Five on Friday


Another week has come and gone. Here is what has been happening around here this week.

1) We celebrated Clark's birthday. I cannot believe he is 7. We had a BBQ/pol party at my dad's house which was fun.

2) He started first grade on Tuesday this week. Four days in and so far so good.

3) It was my 5 year anniversary at work on August 31st and yesterday I went out to lunch with my manager, our director and a co-worker who just celebrated 20 years. I am mostly looking forward to the 1.5 more hours of PTO I now accumulate each pay period.

4) The road Clark's school is on is all torn up. The construction was supposed to be done for the start of school. It is really annoying.

5) With today being 9/11 I am linking to my post about being at the WTC 2 weeks before that horrible day. May we never forget.

Here are some pictures from the week.












Someone is trying to put the tooth fairy out of business












My 7 year old boy












The parking lot AKA our couch












The first day of first grade












This granny square afghan was at the cabin but now it lives with me












I am transported back to my freshman year of college












I really need to remember this

No comments: