1) I broke down and turned on the heat. It was 58 degrees in the house Saturday morning.
2) I have now upgraded my phone to the IPhone 6S. The hubby is bummed that I now have the nicer car and phone.
3) Last Saturday my beloved Spartans played the hated Wolverines. The end of the game was crazy and I missed it because I had turned off the TV convinced we were going to lose.
4) We went to the cider mill on Sunday and had our fill of cider and donuts.
5) Monday I spent the morning volunteering in Clark's classroom. I do not know how teachers do it everyday - I wanted a nap when I got home.
Here are the pictures for the week.
Collecting eggs on the farm
Way to cold for me
Eating lunch at Panera
I loved the hand on his face and had to take a picture