Friday, October 23, 2015

Five on Friday

Another week has come and gone and I find myself looking back at what has happened the past two weeks.

1) I broke down and turned on the heat. It was 58 degrees in the house Saturday morning.

2) I have now upgraded my phone to the IPhone 6S. The hubby is bummed that I now have the nicer car and phone.

3) Last Saturday my beloved Spartans played the hated Wolverines. The end of the game was crazy and I missed it because I had turned off the TV convinced we were going to lose.

4) We went to the cider mill on Sunday and had our fill of cider and donuts.

5) Monday I spent the morning volunteering in Clark's classroom. I do not know how teachers do it everyday - I wanted a nap when I got home.

Here are the pictures for the week.













Collecting eggs on the farm













Way to cold for me













Eating lunch at Panera















Yummy!













I loved the hand on his face and had to take a picture


No comments: