Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Books Read: November 2015

I decided since December is almost over I should probably get to posting about the books I read in November. There were only two books finished this month.

1) The Big Four by Agatha Christie - in this book Hercule Poirot is searching for an international group of 4 criminals. This book was very disjointed and it seems to be almost written as a parody.

2) Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty - I really enjoyed this book. It is a tough look at the stereotypes and cliques that happen at the local elementary school in a small Australian town. I like how the author lets you know right away that something bad has happened but not who it happened to or the exact circumstances. I think this one could be made into a good movie in the right hands.

No comments: